If you want to know love, you've got to weather its various storms.
You have to take on the weight of your feelings, you have to learn how far down you are willing to be dragged, you have to recognize what love is not, you have to discover what love means for you.
Fortunate for you, you are in the midst of one of those storms and I’m of the opinion that isn’t a curse.
- Has betrayal blindsided you?
- Do you feel like closure is out of your control?
- Have you let your partner down and now feel racked with guilt? Are you second guessing yourself?
- Do you not know where this is all coming from? How this could happen or why you are still feeling this way?
- Does your dependency on your partner keep you from ending a relationship that pains you?
- Do you keep giving your partner one more chance?
- Are you waiting for a better time to breakup?
- Is your partner your best friend? Your world? Are you afraid that without him, you’ll feel lost, sad, and overwhelmingly alone?
- Are you asking yourself a thousand questions like, what’s wrong with me? What am I missing? Why am I not enough?
- Do you feel like you should have ended this relationship long ago?
- Are you searching for the silver lining that could put this all in perspective and relieve you of self-doubt and inexplicable pain?
You’ve come to the right place. You’re here for a reason.
You have options.
You have me.
You aren't going through this alone.
My coaching is for anyone who has a sincere desire to move through the ending of a relationship with integrity, perspective, vision, and strength.
For anyone who wants to find a way to use this crushing experience as the opportunity to cultivate wisdom, depth, resilience, independence, and a deeper capacity to love and be loved.
It is for you if you are the one who is leaving or the one being left; whether you were with your partner for ten days, ten months, or ten years; whether you are in the midst of a breakup now, recovering from one that happened a while ago, or contemplating the possibility of one in your future.
- If you want to ensure that you do not repeat unhealthy, disempowering patterns with someone new, my coaching is for you.
- If you are looking for a way to end your relationship so no one is blindsided, hateful, or left wondering why, my coaching is for you.
- If you want to change the way you think of this sad parting, my coaching is for you.
- If you want to discover how to use your pain as a catalyst to transform your life, my coaching is for you.
- If you are struggling with what this breakup means about you, my coaching is for you.
- If you want to thrive in your single life, my coaching is for you.
- If you want to one day be thankful this breakup occurred, then my coaching is definitely for you.
I have three options for brave hearts like yours.
Ready to have a conversation that finally uplifts you? Where you’re not embarrassed, ashamed, or too shy to talk about what you’re really feeling and what you really want in the wake of your breakup? Whether you’re in need of some guidance and strategy to get you moving on up, or want to connect the dots, make sense of it all, and focus on why this is happening for you, not to you, these sessions will reward you with the relief you’re craving.
Maybe you express yourself more freely in writing or could benefit from a more tangible form of coaching. Maybe you’ve read my articles across various publications and want advice or guidance that you can return to again and again, that feels intimate and is written only for you. Maybe it’s simply a matter of convenience. You’re hustling and just don’t think you can fit in a coaching call or a coffee date. I get it, that’s why e-coaching is now available as a stand alone experience.
Miss having somewhere to go or someone to be with? Struggling to get back out into the world? This package takes the loneliness out of the breakup equation and gives you a chance to really feel connected again. If you live in New York City, this will be a fulfilling, cathartic, and energizing experience for you. It’s the perfect opportunity for challenging yourself to be present and emotionally courageous face-to-face. I promise I don’t bite. Venue is up to us.
- Fill out the form: Let me know what you are leaning towards. What kind of support has suited you in the past? If you could wave a magic wand, what would it take for me to help move you through this breakup fog?
- You’re all taken care of: In the meantime, relax. I’ll review your suggestions, hesitations, and needs. If I don’t have a service that already fits you, I will curate a package offer and send it your way for approval. We can tweak as you see fit.
- Expect my reply within 72 hours: Hopefully, we’ll find each other a perfect fit and get you on my calendar. Psst… I can’t wait to get to know you better.